Sewage: Solid, semi-solid, or liquid residue generated during the treatment of domestic sewage in a treatment works. It includes, but is not limited to: domestic septage; scum or solids removed in primary, secondary, or advanced wastewater treatment processes; and material derived from sewage sludge. It does not include ash generated during the incineration of sewage sludge or grit and screenings generated during preliminary treatment of domestic sewage in a treatment works. --MORE INFO: Joint NRC/EPA Sewage Sludge Radiological Survey: Survey Design and Test Site Results (PDF) (17pp, 170Kb) (http://www.epa.gov/radiation/docs/tenorm/832-r-99-900.pdf)
- [PDF] 814 PART 503STANDARDS FOR THE USE OR DISPOSAL ...02-22-2013
- Code of Federal Regulations standards for the final use or disposal of sewage
sludge generated during the treatment of domestic sewage in a ...
- [PDF] GENERAL PERMIT FOR FACILITIES/OPERATIONS THAT ...02-22-2013
- NPDES permit authorizing persons covered under permit to use/dispose of
sewage sludge by means of land application, landfill, and surface ...
- [ More results from www2.epa.gov/region8 ]
- Reilly in New York to Mark End of Sewage Sludge Dumping ...05-20-2013
- ... June 30, 1992 on EPA Administrator William K. Reilly participating in an event
in New York City marking the end of dumping sewage sludge in the ...
- EPA Announces Guidance on State Revolving Funds for ...05-20-2013
- EPA press release - February 2, 1988 on initial guidance to states on setting
up State Revolving Funds for sewage-treatment-plant construction and ...
- [ More results from www2.epa.gov/aboutepa ]
- Sewage Sludge Incinerators| Technology Transfer Network Air ...02-05-2013
- ... Sewage Sludge Incinerators (SSI). ... 1/2011, Final: Revised Estimation of Baseline
Emissions from Existing Sewage Sludge Incineration Units, 0154, ...
- Sewage Sludge/Biosolids, NPDES - Water | Pacific Southwest ...04-05-2012
- NPDES Wastewater and Stormwater Permits - Sewage Sludge refers to the
solids separated during the treatment of municipal wastewater. ...
- Vessel Sewage Discharges and No Discharge Zones | Vessel ...--
- ... Discharges and No Discharge Zones. Vessel Sewage Discharges
and No Discharge Zones. Discharges of sewage into ...
- Introduction | Sewage Sludge (Biosolids) | US EPA--
- ... Contact Us. Water: Sewage Sludge (Biosolids). You are here: Water Pollution
Prevention & Control Wastewater Programs Treatment Introduction. ...
- [PDF] Class V UIC Study Fact Sheet - Sewage Treatment Effluent ...12-13-2011
- ... Drinking Water CLASS V UIC STUDY FACT SHEET SEWAGE TREATMENT
EFFLUENT WELLS What is a sewage treatment effluent (STE) well? ...
- Onsite Sewage Treatment : UIC : Ground Water | Region 9 ...06-09-2011
- ... Class V Well Types. Onsite Sewage Treatment. Septic ... K). Onsite Sewage
Treatment: Maintenance Checklist (PDF) (2 pp, 88K). ...