Results 1 - 20 of 1,940 for Indian Ocean within all areas of EPA.
- Ocean Dumping Ban Act of 1988
- EPA press release - November 21, 1988 on Ocean Dumping Ban Act of 1988, which prohibits all municipal sewage sludge & industrial waste dumping into the ocean after December 31, 1991.
- About the Office of Water
- Mission, organization and contact information for EPA's Office of Water (OW), which ensures drinking water is safe, & restores and maintains oceans, watersheds, and their aquatic ecosystems
- [More results from www2.epa.gov/aboutepa]
- The 2000 Aljoya Consensus Statement on Long-Range ...
- A consensus statement of 100 experts meeting at the Aljoya Conference Center in Seattle, Washington in July 2000 for the First International Conference on Trans-Pacific Transport of Atmospheric Contaminants.
- Office of International and Tribal Affairs (OITA) FY 2014 ...
- This Guidance addresses both the Tribal and International Programs and provides direction to the Agency on tribal and international programmatic priorities for FY 2014.
- 2013 TRI National Analysis: Where You Live
- Mapping page showing 2013 TRI data at the state, county, metropolitan, watershed and tribal levels.
- Chinook Salmon
- An assessment of Chinook salmon abundance in the Salish Sea. Part of EPA and Environment Canada's Health of the Salish Sea Ecosystem Report.
- Individuals who contributed to EPA and Environment Canada's Health of the Salish Sea Report.
- [More results from www2.epa.gov/salish-sea]
- About the Columbia River: Grand Coulee Dam to Bonneville ...
- General information about the middle stretch of the Columbia River, its major tributary, the Snake River, and summaries of EPA projects in the area, including Hanford Superfund cleanup site.
- Delaware| Beaches, Oceans & Estuaries | Mid-Atlantic Water ...2011-07-11
- ... Mid-Atlantic Water; Beaches, Oceans & Estuaries; ... DNREC) monitors Delaware's
entire ocean coast (in ... Inland Bays (Rehoboth Bay, Indian River Bay ...
- Permits, NPDES - Water | Pacific Southwest | US EPA2015-07-30
- ... 20119/30/2016, Hopi Indian Nation/ Upper ... and County of / Oceanside
(Southwest Ocean Outfall) and ... Ynez Band of Chumash Indians/Santa Ynez ...
- West Virginia: Indian Run | Nonpoint Source Success Stories ...
- West Virginia: Indian Run--Planting Trees and Upgrading Septic Systems Decreases Bacteria in Indian Run
- Oklahoma: Indian Creek | Nonpoint Source Success Stories ...
- Oklahoma: Indian Creek--Installation of Best Management Practices Results in Fish Community Improvements in Indian Creek
- [More results from water.epa.gov/polwaste/nps/success319]
- Clean Water Indian Set-Aside Grant Program | Wastewater ...
- Clean Water Indian Set-Aside Grant Program
- Wastewater in Tribal Communities | Wastewater Management ...
- Wastewater in Tribal Communities
- [More results from water.epa.gov/type/watersheds/wastewater]
- Facility Registry System Area Model | Envirofacts | US EPA2015-07-07
- Faclity Registry System
- Morehead City Ocean Dredged Material Disposal Site | US ...2015-07-17
- ... Beach, Pine Knoll Shores, Indian Beach, Salter ... Dredged Material Proposed
for Ocean Disposal-Testing ... www.epa.gov/owow/oceans/gbook/gbook ...
- Canaveral Harbor Ocean Dredged Material Disposal Site ...2015-07-17
- ... Prepared by Center for Applied Isotope Studies under contract to Battelle Ocean
Sciences for US EPA, Office of Wetlands, Oceans and Watersheds. ...
- [More results from www.epa.gov/region4/water/oceans]
- Announcements | Tribal Air | US EPA2015-07-30
- ... and development, rising sea levels, ocean acidification, and ... explores housing
issues in Indian Country with a ... Tribes of Siletz Indians, Fond du Lac ...
- Tribal Water Plan | Resources & Performance | US EPA
- Tribal Water Plan
- CISNet: Nutrient Inputs as a Stressor and Net Nutrient Flux as ...2015-08-01
- ... N and P) delivery and dynamics in Rehoboth and Indian River Bays ... are
interconnected, with restricted exchange to the coastal ocean, but differ ...
|Searches related to Indian Ocean|