Results 1 - 20 of 3,100 for Indian Ocean within all areas of EPA.
- Ocean Dumping Ban Act of 1988
- EPA press release - November 21, 1988 on Ocean Dumping Ban Act of 1988, which prohibits all municipal sewage sludge & industrial waste dumping into the ocean after December 31, 1991.
- About the Office of Water
- Mission, organization and contact information for EPA's Office of Water (OW), which ensures drinking water is safe, & restores and maintains oceans, watersheds, and their aquatic ecosystems
- [More results from www2.epa.gov/aboutepa]
- Celebrating Oceans Month | Greening The Apple
- ... 12 public listening sessions across the country in hopes of implementing an
ocean policy aimed at addressing critical issues facing our oceans. ...
- Afternoon Visit to the Shinnecock Indian Nation | Greening ...
- ... the Flush; Afternoon Visit to the Shinnecock Indian Nation; Air ... Celebrating
Children's Health Month; Celebrating Diversity; Celebrating Oceans Month ...
- The 2000 Aljoya Consensus Statement on Long-Range ...
- A consensus statement of 100 experts meeting at the Aljoya Conference Center in Seattle, Washington in July 2000 for the First International Conference on Trans-Pacific Transport of Atmospheric Contaminants.
- Office of International and Tribal Affairs (OITA) FY 2014 ...
- This Guidance addresses both the Tribal and International Programs and provides direction to the Agency on tribal and international programmatic priorities for FY 2014.
- Permits, NPDES - Water | Pacific Southwest | US EPA2015-06-30
- ... 1/20119/30/2016, Hopi Indian Nation/ Upper ... County of / Oceanside
(Southwest Ocean Outfall) and ... Ynez Band of Chumash Indians / Santa Ynez ...
- 2013 TRI National Analysis: Where You Live
- Mapping page showing 2013 TRI data at the state, county, metropolitan, watershed and tribal levels.
- Tribal Water Plan | Resources & Performance | US EPA
- Tribal Water Plan
- Facility Registry System Area Model | Envirofacts | US EPA2015-04-29
- Faclity Registry System
- Wastewater in Tribal Communities | Wastewater Management ...
- Wastewater in Tribal Communities
- Chinook Salmon
- An assessment of Chinook salmon abundance in the Salish Sea. Part of EPA and Environment Canada's Health of the Salish Sea Ecosystem Report.
- Individuals who contributed to EPA and Environment Canada's Health of the Salish Sea Report.
- [More results from www2.epa.gov/salish-sea]
- CISNet: Nutrient Inputs as a Stressor and Net Nutrient Flux as ...2015-07-03
- ... N and P) delivery and dynamics in Rehoboth and Indian River Bays ... are
interconnected, with restricted exchange to the coastal ocean, but differ ...
- Tribal Nonpoint Source Information | Tribal | US EPA
- Tribal Nonpoint Source Information
- About the Columbia River: Grand Coulee Dam to Bonneville ...
- General information about the middle stretch of the Columbia River, its major tributary, the Snake River, and summaries of EPA projects in the area, including Hanford Superfund cleanup site.
- Catalog of Federal Funding Sources for Watershed Protection
- The Catalog of Federal Funding Sources for Watershed Protection Web site is a searchable database of financial assistance sources (grants, loans, cost-sharing) available to fund a variety of watershed protection projects.
- Announcements | Tribal Air | US EPA2015-07-02
- ... to understand how hazards and changing ocean conditions affect ... for the Oneida
Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin ... the DOE Office of Indian Energy, with ...
- National Estuary Program Coastal Condition Report, NEP ...2011-09-10
- ... The entire report can be downloaded from http://www.epa.gov/owow/oceans/
nepccr/index.html ... Banana River Indian River Atlantic Ocean ...
- Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians Wetland ...2014-04-29
- ... The Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians (CCBUTI or ... gathered included
tarweed seeds, hazel and chinquapin nuts, Indian lettuce, acorns ...
|Searches related to Indian Ocean|