Query log for compliance Sep 2010
Top queries entered into the search engine at EPA for compliance in Sep 2010 .
How to use this page
- Unique requests is the number of unique visitors who ran this query this month.
- Total requests is the total times this query was run this month; most often this number is increased beyond the number of unique requests when visitors browse beyond the first page of results. It can also reflect a person executing the same search multiple times and during multiple visits.
- Query is all forms of the query displayed. For example internship and internships are the same query.
- Documents returned is the number of results returned the first time the query was run that month.
- Use the dropdown box labeled Return the first and click Refresh to control the number of queries displayed (from most to least popular).
- Change overall queries to queries with no results and click Refresh to see a very interesting report!
|Total requests for Sep 2010: 40|
|Unique requests||Total requests||Query||Documents returned|
|1||2||off road spark ignited||59,066|
|1||2||off road engine||36|
|1||1||lead hazards in spanish||0|
|1||1||lead based paint||0|
|1||1||lead based paint in schools||0|
|1||1||how to file||0|
|1||1||final Consent Decree that calls for signature of the proposed rule no later than March 16 2011 of the final rule no later than November 16 2011||51|
|1||1||filling in a creek with rock concrete used pavement used building supplies dirt||0|
|1||1||dumping of toxic paint||0|
|1||1||clean air comply program||0|
|1||1||RESIDENTIAL COMMERCIAL INSTITUTIONAL RICE||0|
|1||1||PESTICIDES ON PLAYGROUNDS||0|