Query log for civilrights Mar 2012
Top queries entered into the search engine at EPA for civilrights in Mar 2012 .
How to use this page
- Unique requests is the number of unique visitors who ran this query this month.
- Total requests is the total times this query was run this month; most often this number is increased beyond the number of unique requests when visitors browse beyond the first page of results. It can also reflect a person executing the same search multiple times and during multiple visits.
- Query is all forms of the query displayed. For example internship and internships are the same query.
- Documents returned is the number of results returned the first time the query was run that month.
- Use the dropdown box labeled Return the first and click Refresh to control the number of queries displayed (from most to least popular).
- Change overall queries to queries with no results and click Refresh to see a very interesting report!
|Total requests for Mar 2012: 23|
|Unique requests||Total requests||Query||Documents returned|
|1||2||environmental justice Administrative Complaints||47,533|
|1||1||safe drinking water act||5|
|1||1||recommendations for developing a model civil rights program in the environmental protection agency||5|
|1||1||environmental justice complaint||81|